Obtaining formula coverage can be a frustrating process. As part of our Nutricia Connect program, we offer Nutricia Navigator, a free service available to help guide you through the world of formula coverage from start to finish.
Our Navigator team will give you personalized one-on-one help by:
- Contacting your health insurance plan to determine coverage
- Completing pre-determinations, prior authorizations and supporting medical necessity reviews
- Initiating joint calls between patients, healthcare teams and insurance companies to help guide you through difficult reimbursement processes
- Providing billing error support
- Assisting in appealing insurance denials for Nutricia products
...and much more!
Ready to Get started?
|Glutaric Aciduria (GA-1)||Download|
|Isovaleric Acidemia (IVA)||Download|
|Maple Syrup Urine Disease (MSUD)||Download|
|Methylmalonic Acidemia (MMA)||Download|
|Propionic Acidemia (PA)||Download|
|Urea Cycle Disorders (UCD)||Download|