Jicama and Mango Salad
This salad is low in protein but full of flavor. This creative dish blends crunchy jicama with sweet mango to create an amazing salad. Great by itself but also delicious over greens. This is a true favorite!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of one orange (86 g)
- Juice of one lemon (48 g)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 large or 2 small jicama (730 g), peeled and julienned
- 3 mangos (630 g), peeled and sliced
- 1 jalapeno (14 g), seeded and diced
- 1 medium (110 g) red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 kiwis (138 g), peeled and sliced
- Whisk together garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients. Toss lightly and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: ~¾ cup
Protein: 2.4 g
Phenylalanine: 68 mg
Leucine: 109 mg
Tyrosine: 44 mg
Nutrition Per Recipe
Protein: 14.5 g
Phenylalanine: 408 mg
Leucine: 653 mg
Tyrosine: 261 mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!