Creamy Pasta Salad
- 5 oz (142 g) Loprofin Penne
- ⅓ cup (50 g) cherry tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup (45 g) olives
- ¼ medium (50 g) cucumber, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, sliced
- 1 handful (12 g) fresh basil, torn or roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ cup (60 g) vegan or eggless mayonnaise*
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the Loprofin pasta according to box directions.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, cucumber, chives, basil and garlic.
- Add in cooked pasta and vegan mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Nutrition Per Serving
Nutrition Per Recipe
*Calories and protein may vary by product. Be sure the check the nutrition label.
Loprofin products are medical foods used for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other medical conditions requiring a low protein diet. Must be used under medical supervision.