Buffalo Jackfruit Pizza
- 1 (20 oz or 565 g) can young jackfruit in brine, drained
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp (11 g) ranch dressing powder*
- 1 Tbsp champagne vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 (10-inch) gluten-free rice pizza crust (low protein)**†
- ⅓ cup shredded low protein cheese**
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Use a clean towel or paper towels to dab away extra moisture from the drained jackfruit. Toss with the oil and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes, flipping with a spatula after the first 15 minutes.
- Mix together the vegan mayo, ranch dressing powder, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the prepared crust.
- Toss the roasted jackfruit with the hot sauce and arrange evenly on top of the crust. Top with low protein cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Cooking time may vary depending on the pizza crust you use.
Nutrition Per Serving
Nutrition Per Recipe
*Leucine and tyrosine content not available for ranch dressing powder; the leucine and tyrosine from this ingredient are therefore not included in the nutrient analysis.
**Calories and protein may vary by product. Be sure to check the nutrition label.
†Tyrosine content not available for gluten-free rice pizza crust; the tyrosine from this ingredient is therefore not included in the nutrient analysis.