Buffalo Jackfruit Dip
Try with our Tex-Mex Lasagna Chips recipe
- 1 (20 oz or 565 g) can young jackfruit in brine, drained
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp adobo all-purpose seasoning
- 4 oz low protein vegan cream cheese alternative*
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- ½ cup shredded low protein cheese*
- 1 Tbsp (11 g) ranch dressing powder†
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Use a clean towel or paper towels to dab away extra moisture from the drained jackfruit. Toss with the oil, smoked paprika, and adobo seasoning, and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 12 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven, flip the jackfruit, and press down with the back of the spatula. Return to the oven and roast for another 12-15 minutes.
- Using a high-power blender or a food processor, pulse together the remaining ingredients until combined.
- Add the roasted jackfruit and pulse until combined, but still chunky.
- Heat the dip in the oven or microwave until bubbly and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Nutrition Per Recipe
*Calories and protein may vary by product. Be sure to check the nutrition label.
†Leucine and tyrosine content not available for ranch dressing powder; the leucine and tyrosine from this ingredient are not included in the nutrient analysis