This fancy looking dessert is very simple to make. It is perfectly light and sweet. The peaches are equally delicious served hot or cold.
Featured in our Italian Inspired Cookbook.
- 2 peaches
- 2 low protein sugar cookies*, crushed
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup non-dairy whipped cream*
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a baking tray with butter.
- Halve the peaches and remove the pits. Scoop out some of the peach flesh and dice. Place into a bowl.
- Mix the crushed cookies and sugar with the diced peach flesh.
- Place the peach halves on the greased baking tray. Spoon the cookie mixture into the halved peaches.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes.
- Fold together non-dairy whipped cream and vanilla extract. Serve with the peaches.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 2 peach halves
Protein: 1.6 g
Phenylalanine: 36 mg
Leucine: 53 mg
Tyrosine: 27 mg
Nutrition Per Recipe
Protein: 3.2 g
Phenylalanine: 72 mg
Leucine: 105 mg
Tyrosine: 54 mg
*Calories and protein may vary by product. Be sure the check the nutrition label.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!