- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 6 cupcake liners in muffin tin.
- Cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add the baking mix, egg replacer and baking powder into the creamed mixture and blend together.
- Gradually mix in prepared LP-Drink, vanilla extract, and yellow food coloring until smooth.
- Divide batter evenly into cupcake liners. Bake 10-15 minutes or until cupcakes are slightly firm to the touch or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Per Serving
Nutrition Per Recipe
*Calories and protein may vary by product. Be sure the check the nutrition label.
Loprofin Baking Mix and Milupa LP-Drink are medical foods for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other medical conditions requiring a low protein diet. Must be used under medical supervision.