Loprofin Cheese Biscuits
- 1 ⅓ cups (180 g) Loprofin Baking Mix
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 stick (113 g) butter, softened
- 1.5 oz (42 g) low protein, dairy-free cheddar cheese alternative*, shredded
- ½ cup (118 mL) unflavored non-dairy creamer*
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine baking mix, baking powder, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add butter and mix until blended. Stir in cheese alternative.
- Add the non-dairy creamer and mix well with a large spoon. Let sit for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons (33 g) two inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until biscuits rise and the edges are light brown.
Nutrition Per Serving
Nutrition Per Recipe
*Calories and protein may vary by product. Be sure the check the nutrition label.
Loprofin Baking Mix is a medical food for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other medical conditions requiring a low protein diet. Must be used under medical supervision.