Cinnamon Chip Muffins
- ¼ cup (57 g) butter, softened
- ½ cup + ⅓ cup (165 g) granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups (200 g) Loprofin Baking Mix
- 1 Tbsp low protein powdered egg replacer
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 scoops (10 g) Milupa LP-Drink, prepared (mixed with 3.4 fl oz of water)
- ½ cup (90 g) cinnamon baking chips*†
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin tin or line with muffin liners.
- Cream together butter and sugar with electric hand mixer.
- Add baking mix, egg replacer, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger into a bowl and blend well.
- Gradually add prepared LP-Drink until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in cinnamon chips. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.
Nutrition Per Serving
Nutrition Per Recipe
*Calories and protein may vary by product. Be sure the check the nutrition label.
†LEU and TYR content not available for cinnamon baking chips; the LEU and TYR from this ingredient are not included in the nutrient analysis.
Loprofin Baking Mix and Milupa LP-Drink are medical foods for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other medical conditions requiring a low protein diet. Must be used under medical supervision.