A staple recipe for every household. Great for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, birthdays, holidays and all celebrations!
- ¼ cup (56 g) margarine
- 2 cups (240 g) confectioner's (powdered) sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp liquid non-dairy whipped topping*
- Natural food coloring (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly cream margarine and sugar together.
- Stir in vanilla, non-dairy whipped topping, and food coloring (if using) until smooth.
Makes about 1 cup of frosting (enough to frost 12 cupcakes).
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 4 tsp
Protein: 0.04 g
Phenylalanine: 2 mg
Leucine: 4 mg
Tyrosine: 2 mg
Nutrition Per Recipe
Protein: 0.5 g
Phenylalanine: 22 mg
Leucine: 45 mg
Tyrosine: 22 mg
*Calories and protein may vary by product. Be sure to check the nutrition label.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!